Well Here's How You Can Get Huge Returns
If you are tired of receiving measly returns on your present
investments and are looking to increase your passive income then you've
just stumbled upon the most profitable investment opportunity of the year.
What is that perfect opportunity? The answer: Investing your cash in real
estate for huge returns.
But there is a better way to invest - Real Estate Secured Investment
If you are looking for a hands-off investment, with rates
of return higher than those normally found in fixed rate investments,
and want less volatility than stock investments, our Investment Partner
Program is for you!
If things go well, you get your money back and on top of a very attractive interest rate. If for some reason the borrower runs into difficulty, your investment is more than covered by the value of that property.
Secured loans are no longer just for banks
Banks aren't known for taking risks, right? That's because they invest in this same way: They charge a healthy interest rate, and want your house as security (collateral) for the loan. They either get the healthy interest rate, or they get your house! Not a bad deal for them, wouldn't you say?
The great news is that the rest of us now can invest in the same way banks do: You get an even better interest rate than the banks can charge, and you have substantial collateral securing your loan.
Not a bad deal, but this gets better!
Why doesn't Wall Street talk about this opportunity?It's simple: Because they don't make their fat commissions from these types of
investments, so they don't want people to know they exist. They want to put blinders on you, and have you focus on just the types of investments that make THEM the most money…not the ones that make YOU the most money.
How do we work?
In many cases, owners of distressed properties need to sell fast. For example, they may be going through foreclosure, divorce, bankruptcy, inherited property they cannot manage, and so on.
As a result, they may not be willing or able to hire a real estate agent to sell their house but need to dispose the property quickly.
We offer a variety of solutions to these sellers which may include an all cash offer that allows us to fix up the property and sell it at a profit. As an investor in such a venture, you will earn a sizeable return on your investment in the short term.
We may also provide cash to reinstate or cure defaults on loans and liens
or allow a seller to move out. In exchange, the seller will retain the
existing financing on the property, and share a certain amount of equity
in the property.
This buyer is responsible for payments, upkeep and maintenance of the property while receiving the tax and other ownership benefits.
At the end of the agreement term, buyer will refinance the property at market value.
You as a cash investor will then receive a portion of the equity as a return for your investment.
Why do we ask you to invest your money?
To be honest, we find more good real estate opportunities than even we can invest in.
That's why we use a large network of individual investors, banks, mortgage companies and hard money lenders to participate along with us.
The more investors we can attract, the more money we can all make!
Steps in Locating And Securing Investment
1. We locate distressed property.
2. We conduct a thorough analysis, including a lien and title search, property inspections, and verification of all financial information.
3. We process qualifying property to determine potential return for us and our our investors.
4. We present our proposal to our investors along with a Return Worksheet.
5. Once investor agrees to fund the transaction, all legal documentation is prepared.
6. Investor wires funds directly to closing title company / attorney.
7. Liens on the property are cleared, loans reinstated, and the transaction is closed.
8. We service the transaction. Investor collects monthly cash flow if transaction longer-term investment.
9. At the end of the agreement period (few weeks in short-term investments such as "buy, fix and sell" to few years in longer-term investments), a lump-sum payment of returns is made to the investor, as per the Return Worksheet .
To get the process rolling simply fill out our information form